In this one day hands-on event, you will learn to make 3 different projects, plus you’ll learn valuable embroidery tips and techniques to make your own projects more successful and less stressful! Gain embroidery inspiration as you view a wide variety of embroidery projects on display and learn how to choose the right products for any type of project.
- A fun-filled day of hands-on projects with exciting OESD designs
- Step-by-step handouts for all projects in full color
- Class CD with all class project handouts and designs
- Project kits for 6 projects for EVERY attendee!
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects
- Door Prizes and Giveaways
- Goody Bag valued at over $200 filled with fun sewing and embroidery items
- Exciting product offers available ONLY to Super SPREE attendees!
- Use of one of our new embroidery machines - leave yours at home!
** On Saturday, October 6, the educator from OESD will be conducting an informative seminar called World of Embroidery. Register for both events and receive a $20 Gift Card to TQT! Click here to register for World of Embroidery.**
Don't forget to Check Out after adding this Event to your Cart. Click on the RED shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of your screen to complete the Check Out Process.