A WHOLE WORLD AWAITS
Learn essential embroidery techniques, including how to choose the right stabilizer, hooping placement and more from an embroidery expert. You will also learn how to create exciting project techniques like freestanding lace, tiling scenes, appliqué, quilting, and in the hoop projects. You’ll be inspired by the beautiful embroidery samples and projects, and you’ll learn tips to make your embroidery stress-free and fun! This no-sew seminar is perfect for embroiderers of all skill levels and embroidery machine types.
- Learn new embroidery tips and techniques.
- Informative stabilizer education – learn which stabilizer to use for
- any project or fabric.
- Behind the scenes look into the OESD embroidery design process.
- Trunk show of beautiful embroidery projects.
- Door prizes and giveaways.
- Goody bag valued at over $200 with fun sewing & embroidery items.
- Exciting design and project offerings available ONLY to World of Embroidery attendees.
**On Friday, October 5, the educator from OESD will be conducting a Super Spree hands-on embroidery program where participants will stitch out 3 great projects. Register for both and receive a $20 Gift Card to TQT! Click here to register for Super Spree!**
Don't forget to Check Out after adding this Event to your Cart. Click on the RED shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of your screen to complete the Check Out Process.